The Careers Department can offer help and guidance to students in a number of different ways.
- Advise and support students through the application process for university, conservatoires, vocational schools and colleges
- Provide information about taking a gap year
- Advise on job and apprenticeship opportunities
- Assist with job applications, CV writing and mock interviews
- Provide assistance with finding work experience and internships
- Give individual advice and guidance to students
Students can also have an appointment with our external careers advisor, Diane Smith, who is in school on a Tuesday to provide impartial advice and guidance to our students.
Students are always welcome to come and see us with any questions they may have.
Where to find us
Situated in room 408 upstairs in the East Wing, The Careers Room is open every day from 8.30 am to 4.30pm and is staffed by friendly, specialist Careers Staff.
Jo Evans Kate Mara George Smith
At The BRIT School, you will be provided with the skills, information and experiences to make informed decisions about your future and prepare for the world of work and further study.
In 2016 99% of our students went into higher education, training or employment.
Typical professions that our students have gone into include: acting, dancing, music, stage management, technical theatre, recording studio work, filmmaking, song writing, web design, animation, event management, visual arts, fashion design and photography. In fact, the list is endless as the transferable skills that the students gain from their courses enable them to progress into a diverse range of careers.
Follow us @Britcareers
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org