“There is play and adventure within a rigorous learning framework”Stuart Worden, Principal
“I loved the place... I wouldn’t have been prepared for what’s happening to me now if I hadn’t been to The BRIT School. Being there gave me the confidence I needed”Kate Nash, former Theatre Student
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of the school, for the wonderful improvement in her confidence. We are excited to see her developing not just skills but a character who is able to use those skills”Parent
“There is play and adventure within a rigorous learning framework” Stuart Worden, Principal
- To train and educate young people for future careers in Performance and Creative Arts and related industries.
- To provide a comprehensive and exceptional KS4, Post 16 general and vocational education that prepares students for a life in the arts.
- To provide a unique educational approach that has creative teaching and learning in its bloodstream and has a pastoral approach that focuses on the individual reaching their full potential.
- To celebrate the diversity of the educational needs, background, race, religion and sexuality of all within its community.
- To be a role model for other schools and organisations in its community work.
- To develop an active and highly effective alumni and maintain relationships with students beyond their years of attendance.
- To be a great employer and provide a dynamic culture of support for all staff focused on empowerment, skills development, and career progression.
- Striving to improve and be the best we can
- Celebrating the power of the ensemble and being team players
- Encouraging of creativity and innovation
- Active in engaging with our communities
- Being inclusive and respecting diversity
- Open-minded and keen to learn from others