IT Support Technician
The BRIT School is an independent state funded City College for the Technology of the Arts, dedicated to education and vocational training for the performing arts, media, art and design and the technologies that make performance possible.
Excellent IT is crucial to the school’s ability to ensure its current high standards in education and vocational training are maintained. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career, to join an innovative department who aim to provide a quality IT experience for their students and staff.
The ideal candidate with have experience in:
- supporting a multi-user/workstation environment at a first line support level;
- troubleshooting and fixing Windows 7/8/10 problems;
- working with Apple OS X/iOS, troubleshooting and fixing issues;
- working with and the setup of Classroom/Conference room Audio Visual equipment;
- providing first line support of Printers, Multifunctional Devices, consumable replacement and troubleshooting.
As this role will spend a great deal of time working with staff and students, strong communication and customer service skills are essential.
The following skills are desirable:
- Knowledge of Google Apps for Education and Office 365
- Knowledge/experience of working with Adobe CS/CC products
- Experience in Windows and Apple OS & Application deployment methods
For further information on the experience and personal attributes expected from this role, please read the Job Description below.