The Careers Department can offer help and guidance to students in a number of different ways.
- Advise and support students through the application process for university, conservatoires, vocational schools and colleges
- Advise on job and apprenticeship opportunities
- Assist with job applications, CV writing and mock interviews
- Provide assistance with finding work experience and internships
- Give individual advice and guidance to students
- Provide information about taking a gap year
Students can also make an appointment with our external careers advisor, Anna Jones, who is in school on Tuesdays to provide impartial advice and guidance to our students.
Students are always welcome to come and see us with any questions they may have.
The BRIT School Careers Department is currently working towards accreditation of the Quality in Careers Standard through Investor in Careers (IiC)
Where to find us
Situated in Office 12 upstairs in Zone 2, The Careers Room is open every day from 8.30 am to 4.30pm and is staffed by friendly, specialist Careers Staff.
The Careers Department is supported by Claire Mullord, Assistant Principal (Student Experience) and Angela Ferreria, Careers Link Governor.
At The BRIT School, you will be provided with the skills, information and experiences to make informed decisions about your future, and prepare for the world of work and further study.
Typical professions that our students have gone into include: acting, dancing, music, stage management, technical theatre, recording studio work, filmmaking, song writing, web design, animation, event management, visual arts, fashion design and photography. In fact, the list is endless as the transferable skills that the students gain from their courses enable them to progress into a diverse range of careers.
Click here for the detailed Destinations of BRIT Student Leavers 2021 list.