Please note that this is only open to CURRENT YEAR 13 BRIT SCHOOL STUDENTS
- You will further develop skills working in technical , event management and wardrobe Management within a broad range of productions & event opportunities.
- You will develop an industry standard portfolio of work through industry placement and inhouse productions.
- Develop your portfolio of industry links and contacts.
You will gain knowledge & Skills in:
Student will work on these units both in house and with our partners
What qualification will I Receive?
- You are a current Year 13 BRIT School student;
- Students will need to have a level 3 qualification along with some prior experience in Production.
- Applicants must have achieved Level 3 Extended Diploma at Merit grade or above.
- If applying from outside of Production Arts strand you will need to have achieved a Merit in your Level 3 course and be able to demonstrate your knowledge and ability for Production Arts.
- Ideally GCSE English and Maths at minimum Grade 4.
- You need to be dedicated, organised and a good timekeeper. A lot of the practical work you do will take place on productions outside of school hours.