Music Technology Applicants, we’d like to see the following three recordings from you:
1. An audio or video recording of an example of a current music technology composition that you have created.
- This could be a composition, a remix, a DJ mix or any other appropriate work.
- We need to see how are using the technology and if you get called for an online meeting, we will be asking you questions about how you created it.
2. A video explanation of your piece where you describe how you created it and the technology you used.
3. A video of a solo performance on instrument or voice lasting no more than 4 minutes.
- This should NOT be an original song/piece, but an arrangement/version of an existing song/piece.
- You can accompany yourself, someone else can accompany you or you can perform to a backing track.
- Choose a piece that shows off your current practical level well.
- For singers - all songs MUST be performed with an accompaniment rather than a cappella.
- For instrumentalists, we would prefer to hear you with accompaniment but if your piece is written as a solo it may be performed that way.
A second contrasting music technology composition.