Music Applicants, we’d like to see the following two recordings from you:
A video of a solo performance lasting no more than 4 minutes.
- This should NOT be an original song/piece, but an arrangement/version of an existing song/piece.
- You can accompany yourself, someone else can accompany you or you can perform to a backing track. Choose a piece that shows off your current practical level well.
- For singers - all songs MUST be performed with an accompaniment rather than a cappella.
- For instrumentalists, we would prefer to hear you with accompaniment but if your piece is written as a solo it may be performed that way.
A video or audio file of ONE of your original compositions/songs/production projects
A shorter, 2nd solo performance (this can be the same instrument/voice as the first or a different one) lasting no more than 2 minutes.
- To fit into the two-minute time limit it is fine to perform an extract of a piece or song.