Your support enables The BRIT School to continue breaking down barriers for even more young people seeking to make an exciting career in the arts. We are committed to making sure that we respect both you and your generosity, and that we are clear about how your donation has helped. That’s why we want to make this promise to you:
- We are committed to high standards; we follow the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Code
- We are honest and open, and we do what we say we are going to do
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and those we support: if you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way, we will not do so
- We are fair and reasonable, if you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint
If you do have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8665 8654.
Thank you for your support