Terms & Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between us, The BRIT School and you, the Parent/Guardian. It is a legally binding agreement. These conditions are important to maintain standards and to ensure that all members gain the maximum benefit from their involvement in our Summer School.
- In order to avoid disturbing classes, you and your child are requested to arrive in good time. Entrance to classes may be barred to anyone arriving more than 15 minutes late.
- The management may, at any time, ask your child to leave a class if he/she is jeopardising the safety or enjoyment of others or their educational experience.
- We may terminate your child’s place and discontinue the child’s entitlement to attend The BRIT Summer School in the event of serious or repeated breach of the terms and conditions.
- Payment is due prior to starting at The BRIT Summer School. If payment is not made in full for any reason we reserve the right to exclude your child from The BRIT School Summer Summer. Payments must be made by card payment, cash or bank transfer.
- This agreement may be terminated if either party is in serious breach of its obligations to the other.
- We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of your child for press or promotional purposes.
- Film and Photography is one of our sessions at The BRIT Summer School. Students make short films in teams, fulfilling roles as part of the film crew or acting in front of the camera. Films may be shared by on our social media. By registering with The BRIT Summer School, you are agreeing to these terms of engagement unless identified on your booking form.
- Bullying, harassment, abuse or other inappropriate behaviours by you, your child or guests is strictly forbidden and will result in expulsion and such other legal remedies as may be available.
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability to you, save in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall be limited to the total amount you have paid for your programme.
- You and your child must treat all members, children, staff and teachers with respect and consideration. The BRIT School does not tolerate rude, offensive or aggressive remarks and behaviour in any way. You must make yourself and your child aware of the health and safety rules of the venue and comply with the recommendations at all times.
- Smoking and the bringing or consumption of alcohol and the use or being under the influence of illegal substances is not permitted anywhere on our site.
- If you have a complaint or concern that cannot be resolved via the Programme Manager please contact us privately and we will do our best to resolve the matter.
- Four weeks notice is required for termination of a child’s placement on the Summer School and can only be given in writing to The BRIT School, 60 The Crescent, Croydon CR0 2HN or via email to BRITSummerSchool@Brit.croydon.sch.uk. The time of receipt (not sending) shall be the time of commencement of the notice period.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.