Terms & Conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between us, The BRIT School and you, the Parent/Guardian. It is a legally binding agreement. These conditions are important to maintain standards and to ensure that all members gain the maximum benefit from their involvement in our Autumn School.
- The management may, at any time, ask your child to leave a class if he/she is jeopardising the safety or enjoyment of others or their educational experience.
- Each Academy may also have its own additional rules of which you will be notified. Yourself, your child and any guests are required to observe these rules in full.
- We may terminate your child’s place and discontinue the child’s entitlement to attend The BRIT Autumn School in the event of serious or repeated breach of the terms and conditions.
- Full payment is due prior to starting at The BRIT Autumn School. A non-refundable deposit will be required when booking. The balance is due by the 28th June.
- This agreement may be terminated if either party is in serious breach of its obligations to the other.
- We ask that you complete the GDPR form prior to your child starting class.
- Film and Photography is two of our sessions at The BRIT Autumn School. Students make short films in teams, and photograph one another fulfilling roles as part of the film crew or acting in front of the camera. By signing up to The BRIT School Autumn school you are agreeing to this.
- Bullying, harassment, abuse or other inappropriate behaviour by you, your child or guests is strictly forbidden and will result in expulsion and such other legal remedies as may be available.
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability to you, save in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall be limited to the total amount you have paid for your membership.
- You and your child must treat all members, children, staff and teachers with respect and consideration. The BRIT School does not tolerate rude, offensive or aggressive remarks and behaviour in any way. You must make yourself and your child aware of the health and safety rules of the venue and comply with the recommendations at all times.
- Smoking and the bringing or consumption of alcohol and the use or being under the influence of illegal substances is not permitted anywhere on our site.
- If you have a complaint or concern that cannot be resolved via the Programme Manager please contact us privately and we will do our best to resolve the matter.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these rules.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales