PERIPATETIC DANCE CLASSES
Terms and Conditions
Please note that once payment in full or the first instalment has been made and the lessons arranged, the school enters into a contractual commitment with the teacher. Consequently, it is not possible to offer a refund in the event of a student wishing to discontinue lessons at any point in the year. Payment for the full course fee will still be required in the event of a student stopping their lessons prior to the end of the course. Individual circumstances may be considered by the Peripatetic Manager under mitigating circumstances.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before confirming your application.
- Classes are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Invoices will be sent once class lists have been confirmed in September 2022.
- Payments must be made either in full or over 4 instalments by the dates set.
- Any cancellations and refunds must be requested in writing by 21st October 2022.
- Students must communicate any non-attendance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISTD Examinations are planned for the end of Term 4 (fees apply) - the teacher's decision is final regarding entries.
- Rambert Grades Examinations are planned for the end of Term 4 (fees apply) - the teacher's decision is final regarding entries.