Questions to be answered in section 7 of the application form:
a) What do you think are the five most important attributes for a musical theatre performer?
b) With reference to your future aspirations, what are your expectations of the Post 16 Musical Theatre course at The BRIT School?
c) What do you feel you contribute to a team? Give an example of your participation in a team event.
d) Tell us about a musical theatre composer that you admire, and explain the reasons for your choice.
Sheet music for 2nd audition
SONG choices for Post 16 workshops 2019.
- Pulled - from The Adams Family
- Not for the Life of Me - from Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Wait a Bit - from Just So
- You Should Be Loved - from Side Show
- Proud of Your Boy - from Aladdin
- On the Street Where You Live - from My Fair Lady